ILOILO City – After several preliminary events, tonight is the final night of the search for the next Ilongga queens who will represent this southern city in prestigious national pageants.
Who among the 18 Ilongga beauties will make it to the Top 3 spots? Who will be crowned Miss Iloilo 2023?
The 18 candidates are Chloei Darl Gabales, Mary Desiree D. Rendoque, Kristine Joy P. Flores, Nicklyn T. Jutay, Cristine Aimee P. Bello, K Dilme Amanda P. Perera, Princess F. Russell, Raniele Shaine S. Saulog, Maria Angela Andrade, Christine Joy D. Bretaña, Jeraldine B. Quimson, Chrisselle Rose P. Lambatig, Shyla Pearl Ranjan, Ma. Delza B. Anduque, Ma. Cristina Isabel Tallador, Angelica Vinson, Tracy Lois Bedua, and Christine Joyce Fabellore.
To be held at the Iloilo Convention Center, 11 equally distinguished judges will decide who among the candidates deserves to be crowned.
Here are the judges:
* Gwendolyne Fourniol – Miss World Philippines 2022
* Luis Christian Singson – Philippine Youth Ambassador 2022, entrepreneur and actor, managing director of MLD Entertainment, FAMAS Award [winner] (2007), and Best Child Actor awardee
* Francis Chee – celebrity fashion stylist and creative director and head fashion stylist of Miss World Philippines Organization and ALV Pageant Circle
* Raymond Villanueva – fashion events director, host of Absolutely Fab with Raymond Villanueva, board member of the Binibining Pilipinas executive committee, and Miss Iloilo 2023 Beauty Camp celebrity mentor
* Pinky Tobiano – chemist and CEO of Progressive Laboratories and Qualibet Testing Services, and host of Table Love by Pinky
* Andre Cue – Mr. International Philippines-Caballero Universal Filipinas 2022 and awarded as Caballero Universal Best Body 2022 in Venezuela; Philippines Most Inspiring Youth of 2022
* Jojie Dingcong – businessman, talent manager, and honorary chairman of MassKara Festival
* Atty. Margarita N. Gutierrez – Department of Interior and Local Government undersecretary for Plans, Public Affairs and Communication, president of the Professional Models Association of the Philippines (PMAP)
* Keren Pascual – publicist, events visionary, and talent manager; founded and spearheaded the Star Magic Ball, The Philippine Fashion Ball, and the relaunch and reinvention of Miss Chinatown into Mr. and Miss Chinatown; manager of actors Zanjoe Marudo, Enchong Dee and Joseph Marco
* Angelia Gabrena Ong – Miss Earth 2015; model and host
* Miguel Lopez Vargas – owner/founder of Bucky’s Not a Brownie, food service manager of Unicomm Ingredients Phils. Inc.
The hosts of Miss Iloilo 2023 coronation night are actor Marco Gumabao and Miss Grand International 2016 first runner-up Nicole Cordoves./PN
SOURCE: PANAY NEWS